The Bioject® Needle-Free Drug Reconstitution System has a connector that allows the user to withdraw medication from a vial without using a needle. This accessory makes the Bioject system 100% needle-free.
The Bioject® Needle-Free Drug Reconstitution System has many advantages:
- Replaces the fill-needle, making syringe filling
- Designed to fit standard syringes
- Designed to fit standard 13mm vials
- Can be used to transfer diluent for medication requiring reconstitution (mixing) without the use of a needle
- Designed to direct fluid along the vial wall in order to minimize foaming when used to reconstitute medications
- Not considered a "sharp"
- Vial adapter can be discarded with the medication vial when all the liquid medication is removed
The Bioject® Needle-Free Vial Adapter Reconstitution Kit is included at no extra charge with Bioject Needle-Free Syringes or can be ordered separately in sterile, individual packaging.